Today there is a lots of internet crime spread all over the social networks, forums, and email providers. As some famous internet quote says: “Nothing is 100% secure on internet”. Unfortunately this is at some point true. A highly skilled hacker can always find a loophole somewhere in either security system and more easily in human being. It’s called a social engineering. To trick a user or system administrator to fail on some trick in purpose to hack something, either account or operating system.
Today we will talk about hacking email accounts from free providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Hotmail and similar popular ones. How secured they are and what you can do to protect your one even more and secure yourself from those attacks.
There are many different methods hackers use to break inside accounts. Some of popular ones from last years are:
– Brute-forcing (Attempting to break account using software which tries thousands of all possible combinations of characters until it matches a right password to get inside.
– Using RAT/Trojan/keylogger (Hacker tries to infect your PC with some of these spyware to track your keystrokes and other activity such as screenshots, chat logs monitoring ect)
– Using programs developed specifically for these actions. One of these is Gmail hack app called “Email Grappler”.
Download from official website: www.emailgrappler.com
which is coded by group of hackers who’re creating just these types of cracking applications in purpose to break online accounts around the internet to raise their pride between other similar hacker crews.
How to Protect Against these Attacks
To protect your accounts, just follow these tips and you’ll increase your percentage to almost 100% (Not full because just famous quote says: Read above 🙂
1. Have good antivirus protection and keep it up to date.
2. If something looks fishy and suspicious (Like some money opportunity email offers or messages) rather ignore it or first investigate it before taking an action.
3. Always watch feedback and rates before downloading something from internet or making making accounts on not so popular websites.
4. Always keep your eyes open 🙂
Hope this was helpful. Thanks for reading!